INDUSTRY: PRODUCING COMEDY - FULL DAY PASS
(PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS PRODUCERS’ DAY)
As an emerging producer of (mostly) comedy short films, LOCO has been instrumental for me, both as a launchpad for films that were struggling in more traditional festivals, and as a way of meeting new peers and talent. I have met most of the filmmakers I am working with right now (or hoping to work with in the future) at LOCO Filmmakers Brunches or during the fantastic courses” – Chiara Ventura, producer
A day’s programme of workshops, panels and networking curated for those looking to build their skills in producing comedy.
Throughout the day, you will be able to network with like minded professionals, skill-share and discuss upcoming projects.
The full-day ticket includes:
– Morning coffee
– Financing and funding in comedy; WITH Paul Ashton (Head of Film at Creative England), Daniel-Konrad Cooper (Prod. THE MAN IN A HAT, DEAD IN A WEEK: OR YOUR MONEY BACK) + more TBA
– Marketing comedy workshop; WITH Jon Sadler (Founder & Creative Director of Magus Marketing), Samantha Horley (Film & Script Consultant) + more TBA
– Sales & distribution panel; Katie McCullough (Founder and CEO of Festival Formula), Paul Ridd (Acquisitions Manager at Picturehouse Cinemas Ltd.) + more TBA
– Developing a good relationship with writers panel; WITH Fraser Ayres (Co-Founder and CEO of TriForce Creative Network), Katie Mavrolean (Prod. LIFE’S TOO SHORT, POMPIDOU), Mustapha Kseibati (Scripted Development Producer at Big Deal Films & Dir. Wri. APPLE TREE HOUSE, MOHAMMED)
– Networking drinks (with experienced and new entrants producers)
More speakers to be announced soon.
Limited concessions are available. Please email email@example.com for more info.
NB: Just starting out? Our How to Get into Comedy Producing day is just the ticket for those aspiring producers.
Supported by MindsEye